Visit these helpful sites for more information:
New Mexico Resources:
For divorcing couples or those looking at issues of custody:
- www.uptoparents.org (for divorcing families with children)
- www. proudtoparent.org (for never married couples with children)
- www.whileweheal.org (for families wishing to remain together but seeking some help)
- The Alban Institute
- On Earth Peace (Church of the Brethren’s Organization promoting Peace and Justice)
Healing the Political Divide Resources:
- Better Angels: “Launched in 2016, Better Angels is a bipartisan citizen’s movement to unify our divided nation. By bringing red and blue Americans together into a working alliance, we’re building new ways to talk to one another, participate together in public life, and influence the direction of the nation.”
- Here’s an article I collaborated on regarding Better Angels.
- Patriocracy the movie. Excellent documentary discussing the divide within our House and Senate and what events and figures led to this unhealthy relationship.
- Conversation Cafe website
- Healing the Heart of Democracy. Parker Palmers book exploring the spiritual work we need to do in preparation to engage in politics as Christians. (The link is to Palmer’s Center for Courage and Renewal – where you can search for the book and other valuable resources).
- A Public Faith. Miroslav Volf’s book about faith and politics. (The link is to Yale’s Center for Faith and Culture. A very useful resource for congregations).
Training and Speaking Resources: Contact our team to schedule a presentation/seminar/training on the following topics:
- Restorative Justice or Restorative Practices
- Restorative Circles
- School Based Restorative Justice
- Mediation training
- Theology and Peace-building
- Systems Theory and Building Healthy Groups/Organization
- Talking Politics (or other contentious issues) in Groups, Communities, Congregations, Non-Profits, etc…